Concepts to Memorize
A periodic table will be provided on the exam which you can view here.
- The exam is available for a limited window of time. See the course syllabus and Canvas announcements for the time.
- Your time starts when you open the exam.
- If you start the exam late, you will not get the full time (i.e. for a 50 minute exam with a window that closes at 11:00 am, you must start no later than 10:10 am to get the full time).
- Accessing the exam
- Computer: Use Chrome or Firefox due to issues with images loading in other browsers.
- iPad: Go through the browser and login at ww.uky.edu/canvas, not the Canvas app.
- Students may use their own notes while taking the exam.
- A link to a periodic table will be provided.
- Students may NOT use
- other people
- any other resources not specifically permitted or linked from the exam.
- If you have technical issues or questions during the exam, connect on Zoom as soon as the issue arises and before you submit the exam.
- Most problems can be quickly solved if you connect to the instructor on Zoom.
- Once your exam closes, we cannot reopen it.
- A link to an equation sheet will be provided.