When sending emails, please use your UK email account and include the following information:
- First and last name
- Student ID number
- Course and section number (i.e. CHE 105-004)
- Specific issue including assignment name (i.e. HW Chapter 3A, #5)
- Your question if you are expecting a response. (We get a lot of emails that are sharing information, but never actually ask a question.)
- Allow 24 hours (excluding weekends) for a response. This means that an email sent on Friday at 4:00 pm should receive a response by Monday at 4:00 pm.
- Need some help crafting that email? Check out this article.
All general chemistry instructors will regularly scheduled office hours. No appointment is needed during these scheduled times. See syllabus for days, times, and locations.
General Chemistry Learning Center (GCLC)- JSB 219
Our learning center is staffed by our graduate TAs. You can drop-in for help any hours that they are open. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 am-5 pm and Friday, 9 am-3 pm. A complete schedule is available here.
CHE 105, 107, 109, 110 – A reminder that the book, Interactive General Chemistry, is available through Achieve under “Resources”.
- The Study provides free peer tutoring. See hours and availability of specific subjects here.
- See this list of help resources available on campus.
- Private tutors available for hire can be found through the Tutor Matching Service.