When sending emails, please use your UK email account and include the following information:
- First and last name
- Student ID number
- Course and section number (i.e. CHE 105-004)
- Specific issue including assignment name (i.e. HW Chapter 3A, #5)
- Your question if you are expecting a response. (We get a lot of emails that are sharing information, but never actually ask a question.)
- Allow 24 hours (excluding weekends) for a response. This means that an email sent on Friday at 4:00 pm should receive a response by Monday at 4:00 pm.
- Need some help crafting that email? Check out this article.
- Office hours
- All general chemistry instructors will regularly scheduled office hours. No appointment is needed during these scheduled times. See syllabus for days, times, and locations.
- General Chemistry Learning Center (GCLC)
- Our learning center is staffed by our graduate TAs. You can drop-in for help any hours that they are open. The schedule is available here.
- CHE 105, 107, 109, 110 – A reminder that the book, Interactive General Chemistry, is available through Achieve under “Resources”.
- The Study provides free peer tutoring. See hours and availability of specific subjects here.
- See this list of help resources available on campus.
- Private tutors available for hire can be found through the Tutor Matching Service.