CHE 103, 105, 107, 109, 110, 111, and 113
- Students who have a received a final grade (A, B, C, D, E, W, F, XE, or XF) in two previous attempts must petition to register for the class for a third time. The petition form is available here.
- Students must
- print and complete the form;
- complete an academic coaching session;
- discuss the petition with their academic advisor and get their signature;
- bring in person to JSB 261A.
- Information about how to schedule an in-person Academic Coaching session is available at http://www.uky.edu/tl/academic-coaching.
- If the petition is approved, the student will receive an override into the course.