SPRING 2020 Changes
- Click here for more info about alternate delivery of recitation.
- In general, all PlayPosits are due on Friday at 11:59 pm EDT. Please check Canvas for all official due dates and times.
- In general, all Worksheet upload assignments are due on Friday at 11:59 pm EDT. Please check Canvas for all official due dates and times.
CHE 105, 109, and 110 have a weekly recitation session. Students are required to attend.
- Recitation begins on Wednesday Jan 15.
- PlayPosit assignments are generally due the night before the recitation meeting at 11:59 pm but may vary due to Academic Holidays.
- During recitation, the recitation teaching assistant will guide students as they actively work through worksheets related to the week’s PlayPosit assignments.
- Recitation TAs will ask students questions in-class using iClicker polling software to assess in-class performance.
- Students are required to bring pen/pencil, paper, (or other equivalent electronic device such as an iPad), and a calculator to class in order to participate.
- If you attend class, but do not bring the materials required, you may sign an attendance sheet to get 25% credit for the day. You must sign the attendance sheet at the end of class.