CHE 105, 109, and 110 have a weekly recitation session.
- Recitations will meet the first week of classes.
- During recitation, the recitation Discussion Leader (teaching assistant) will guide students as they actively work through problems related to the week’s assignments and be available for other chemistry related questions. A worksheet will be completed and turned in each period.
- Students should have pen/pencil, paper, (or other equivalent electronic device such as an iPad), and a calculator to actively participate during recitation.
- Attendance is required and will compose a portion of the recitation grade.
- Any questions should be directed to your Discussion Leader or Dr. Peters, the Recitation Coordinator.