What is it?
- Sapling is an online homework system used to help students learn the content through practice. To learn chemistry, you have to do chemistry.
How do I access it?
- Students will set up their Sapling course by following the link on Canvas.
- After setup, you can access it through Canvas or at www.saplinglearning.com.
- Students may use Sapling for the first 14 days of the semester for free. Access codes (i.e. gift card) at the bookstore or you can purchase access directly through the Sapling website.
- It is less expensive to purchase online.
- You can buy a “2-pack” at a discount online which can be used for any combination of two courses either in the current semester or different semesters. (i.e. CHE 105 and 111, CHE 105 and 107)
- If you are repeating the same course, set up your account through Canvas and then contact Sapling support before the free trial ends so they can transfer your registration from the previous attempt. You do not need to pay for the same course twice.
What if I need help?
- For content questions, contact your instructor.
- For technical support or payment questions, contact Sapling support
- If your homework questions are blank, see how to fix it here.