What is it?
- iClicker Cloud (formerly known as Reef) is used during class so students can share answers easily in a large room. Instructors can adjust their teaching based on the outcomes of the questions. Students can access iClicker Cloud on any device with a browser or using the iClicker app.
How do I access it?
- Students will set up their iClicker Cloud access by following the link on Canvas.
- After setup, you can access it through Canvas, in the app, or at https://app.reef-education.com
- Students can purchase 6-month access in the bookstore or online. Longer subscription options are available online through the iClicker website.
What if I need help?
- For content questions, contact your instructor.
- For technical support or payment questions, contact iClicker support.
- Correct answers earn 1 point, incorrect answers earn 0.25 points.
- Your instructor has the right to withdraw class participation credit for students being disruptive in class. Please direct questions about class participation to your instructor.“