What is it?
- Echo360 is used by most instructors in General Chemistry to capture class sessions on video. The video usually includes audio along with the class presentation (PowerPoint/Google Slides/Keynote) and content from the document camera.
How do I access it?
- Follow the link in Canvas.
- There is no cost to students for using Echo360.
What if I need help?
- Contact UK Tech Support.
- Videos of each class session are typically available 2-3 hours after class (times may vary depending on server demand) and can be found through the link in Canvas.
- If you miss class, watch the Echo360 session, take notes, and write down any questions you have so you can follow up with your instructor.
- Help sessions for CHE 105/107 are usually recorded and links to these will be posted in an announcement on Canvas the day after the help session.
- Technical issues happen occasionally so some classes or help sessions may not be available.