We use a variety of digital tools to help students learn, assess student learning, and manage course content. Not all instructors use every tool.
- Canvas: University-wide Learning Management System serves as the hub of all content for general chemistry courses
- Echo360: Video recordings of class sessions
- Achieve: Online homework system used in several 100-level CHE courses.
- iClicker Cloud (formerly known as Reef): In-class response system
- Piazza: Online Q&A among students and instructors (not used in all courses)
- PlayPosit: Videos with integrated questions to complete before a class session (not used in all courses)
- Connect: Online homework system used for CHE 104 and 108
- Chem21: Used for reporting experimental data in CHE 111 and 113 labs. See the Canvas site for your lab course for more details.
- TurnItIn: An online tool embedded within Canvas assignments used to scan your submitted work for suspected plagiarism